Mat-The-speedstarMat-The-speedstar

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans

-+[Burning City]+- -+[Burning City]+-

Needs to be a BRSTM (so it loops infinitely like from in a game)

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks for the heads-up :)

Own songs: Sand Temple (TLOZ) Own songs: Sand Temple (TLOZ)

There actually is a Sand Temple in the LoZ series

Spirit Tracks has five temples and the Sand Temple is the last one. But yeah, I felt it needed something like this for its music

ATProductions responds:

Yeah I know that temple! I just had to give it a name so I decided Sand Temple. Thank you!

Verdant Plains Verdant Plains

So calming and......

Y'know, this would be perfect for helping to calm my stress, help me sleep, or if something seducting or sexy is involved. I'm actually having an urge to draw something sexy right now. :)

masheenH3ad responds:

Thanks Mat-The-speedstar!

It's great to know that it helps to calm your stress. and also You are right, I intended this music to be sexy and alluring. I'm glad that it reached you. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was so wonderful it inspires me to create more.

Again thank you very much!

Undersea Floor Undersea Floor

I dunno......

This just feels... a bit too repetitive in the rhythm

O Sea O Sea

what I think

I think you really need to not leave so much unused time at the end of your tracks. It's a waste of file space used. Once that's fixed up, you'll have perfect tracks no problem.

But this is quite a good piece. It's like you're in an abandoned temple miles below the ocean surface

SantaBro responds:

There's only 2 seconds of silence. That's about 400kb (i.e negligible) in this track.

Organ Jaws ~P~ Organ Jaws ~P~

Perfect for a final battle

This music may just inspire me to create my most evil villain and put in an epic battle with my best hero character.

~'{Winter Aura}'~ ~'{Winter Aura}'~

Awesome!!!

Sweet for those non-blizzardy days!

Hey, how about something like a Star Aura, or Plains Aura?

Kid2Will responds:

I was close to making a star aura. The closest I'll ever get to that is Highest Horizon that I just submitted.

Slide Princess! Slide! Slide Princess! Slide!

........

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
!!

Pokemon Remix - Battle Pokemon Remix - Battle

Nice

Which version series is this from again I can't really remember?

The Beach Front The Beach Front

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Sounds like a relaxing night on the beach for me..... with girls blowing bubbles and flirting with me.